TIPS Off Premise Alcohol Online Course
TIPS Off Premise Online Course Duration: 3 hours
Target Audience: grocery stores, liquor stores, gas stations, and convenience stores.
The Challenges: Even when alcohol is sold "to go," employees may encounter alcohol-related problems. Finding the time and money to train your clerks on strategies to prevent selling alcohol to underage or intoxicated customers is a challenge.
The Solution: TIPS for Off Premise online coure is 2 to 3 hours in length and teaches your staff how to recognize when a customer is intoxicated or underage. In addition, TIPS training allows sellers (cashiers) of alcohol to take the course when it is convenient for them. eTIPS Off-Premise certification is valid for three years.
In addition to preventing the illegal sale of alcohol, store employees learn how to handle intoxicated customers and keep them from harming themselves and others. The intervention techniques reflect the short period of time a clerk has to interact with a customer.
Through thought-provoking video clips, TIPS challenges sellers to evaluate and re-evaluate the way they manage their customers. The flexibility of TIPS makes it an ideal solution for employees and employers with busy schedules.Additional Benefits: TIPS can help improve relations with your community.Additional Benefits: TIPS can help improve relations with your community. TIPS training demonstrates a commitment to preventing alcohol-related problems and a desire to be a part of the solution. Liquor boards and local authorities tend to look favorably on stores that iuse eTIPS, which can lead to more lenient penalties in the event of a liquor violation.
eTIPS for Off Premise can also help a store protect itself from possible litigation and often results in reduced liability insurance premiums.
Your TIPS Off-Premise Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to TIPS online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam for grocery stores, convenience stores, liquor stores and gas stations.
- Log in and log out as needed. Take the course in one sitting or a little at a time from any computer.
- Unlimited toll free phone support 8:30am am to 1:00am Mon - Fri and (9am to 5pm on Sat & Sun).
- Printable, TIPS certification card - immediately upon graduating.
- Permanent TIPS certification by US mail in 7 to 14 days.
- eTIPS certification is valid for 3 years.
Why use TIPS Off-Premise Online Alcohol Certification?
- Recognized - by major insurance companies and top 100 restaurant chains
- Trusted - over 5 million certifications in the last 38 years
- Trainers in over 50 countties
- Interactive - you learn online in your own home, at your own pace
- Live Telephone Support - help is available if you need it
- TIPS is the most recognized alcohol certification program in the US
- TIPS is to alcohol certification as Kleenex is to tissue