TIPS Alcohol Support Page
eTIPS is designed to bring training and education to your mobile, tablet or computer. This technology is used by designers and developers to integrate video, text, audio, and graphics into immersive, rich user experiences. The course will play on both Windows and MAC computers. If you are using a MAC we recommend using Chrome rather than Safari.
To take an eTIPS course, your computer should be equipped with the following:
- Sound capability, with speakers or headphones
- A full-color monitor and video system capable of 1024x768 resolution or higher
- An Internet connection capable of watching streaming material
- A current web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- PDF viewer to view documents
- Cookies should be enabled
- Quicktime plug may be required
For telephone support, contact us at 1-800-438-8477 between
the hours of 8:00AM & 5:00PM, CST.
Get TIPS Certified in 3 Hours
100% Online Mobile Friendly Courses