TIPS On-Premise Alcohol Course for Bars , Restaurants and Hotels
The TIPS On-Premise training course is an online program designed to teach participants to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking among the people to whom they sell or serve alcohol.
This online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and addresses concerns specific to restaurants, hotels, bars, nightclubs, Banquets, Private Parties and other on-premise liquor license holders where alcohol is served by the drink. eTIPS certification is valid for 3 years.
Sign Up for the Online TIPS On-Premise Course for Bars & Restaurants
Valid for Initial Certification or TIPS Renewals
Who Should Be Certified?
Anyone who serves alcohol in a licensed establishment should take this training and receive their certification. TIPS certification is required my many bars and insurance companies.
The topics covered in the program include:
- Legal Information - Presents the legal responsibilities for servers of alcohol, explains the types of illegal sales, and provides extensive information about checking IDs and documenting incidents.
- Assess Your Guest: Legal - Allows the user to apply the legal information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Alcohol Information - Describes how alcohol affects people, signs of intoxication to look for, and relevant information about alcohol that the server can use to serve more responsibly.
- Assess Your Guest: Alcohol - Allows the user to apply the alcohol information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Intervention Information - Gives the user numerous guidelines for providing customer-friendly, responsible alcohol service. Frames the server's role in a three-step, easy-to-follow model.
- Decide and Implement - Allows the user to apply the intervention information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Certification Exam - The user earns a TIPS certification by successfully completing the online certification exam.
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to TIPS online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam
- Log in and log out as needed. Take the course in one sitting or a little at a time from any computer
- Unlimited toll free phone support 8:30am am to 1:00am Mon - Fri and (9am to 5pm on Sat & Sun)
- Printable, TIPS certification card - immediately upon graduating
- Permanent TIPS certification by US mail in 7 to 14 days
- Recognized - by major insurance companies and top 100 restaurant chains
- Trusted - over 2 million (!) certifications in the last 20 years
- Interactive - you learn online in your own home, at your own pace
- Live Telephone Support - help is available if you need it
- TIPS is the most recognized alcohol certification program in the US
- TIPS is taught at many major bartending schools, like PBSA
- TIPS is to alcohol certification as Kleenex is to tissue
Training for Intervention ProcedureS
Health Communication, Inc. - Arlington, VA.
Over 2 million responsible alcohol certifications!